It is expected that Members will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of our Club. It is also expected that Members will advise their guests of our dress requirements.
Members and their guests are required to comply with the following standards for appropriate dress at all times and anywhere on Club property:
- Men's shirts must have a collar or mock or full turtle neck and be tucked in at all times. Women's shirts must have a collar or sleeves and be tucked in at all times. Women's cocktail or formal attire worn at Club functions is exempt from this standard.
- Shorts are acceptable for men and women, provided that the shorts are not less than four inches from the top of the kneecap (i.e., Bermuda length).
- Caps must be worn with the bill facing forward. Caps and hats may not be worn in the Club Dining Room only.
- Fashionable jeans without holes and tears are allowed in the Club Dining Room and ladies and men's lounge and locker rooms.
- Medical scrubs, pool attire, jogging or warm-up apparel, hiking boots, military fatigues, cargo pants, and military style boots are not appropriate attire. Tommy Bahama-style shirts may be worn at outdoor dinner and social functions
- The dress standards of the Club may be waived by Club management for special activities and functions.
- Members and guests must change shoes and clothing only in the Locker Rooms and not elsewhere on Club property.