Weekly clinics are a great opportunity to get introduced to the game, brush up on your skills, and learn the etiquette and skills needed in order to feel comfortable and confident on the golf course under any situation. All skill levels from beginner to advanced are welcome to attend. The clinics will be adapted to the various skill levels of those attending. Clinics are 60 minutes Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 10:00am featuring a 5:1 ratio with a focus on commonly frustrating areas of the game in an engaging, fun, environment to allow for maximum improvement.
A Short List of Clinic Topics:
- “Don’t Fear the Sand” – Proper Bunker Techniques
- Gain Distance with Your Driver
- How to Read a Green to Sink More Putts
- Get up and Down – Tips Around the Green
- Improve Consistency with Solid Contact
To reserve your spot in an upcoming adult clinic, please contact the Cupp Golf Academy at: email@example.com or call 678-735-5598.